Thursday, September 11, 2008

Watched by strangers....creeeeepy!

The boys wanted to see Clone Wars the other night...I didn't want to waste two hours of my life, so I dropped them at the cinema and grabbed a coffee and waited..and drew...and read (Danny Gregory's Creative Licence) ...and wrote a bit. I was sitting in the food court at the mall, and there were tons of people there (d'uh it was Friday night) and it was funny to see them trying not to watch what I was doing. That was a weird feeling...being watched by strangers. Not a wonderful drawing by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a start :)

2 comments:

suzanne cabrera said...

I totally know this feeling...when you're being watched by people pretending not to watch you and meanwhile you're pretending notice.

I also love the fact that you preferred not to waste two hours of your life...opting instead for drawing. I've been there before too :)

Robertson Studios said...

Hi Suzanne! I am so excited that you have been visiting my blog!! It was your blog that got me "sketching" more as opposed to the really tighly rendered graphite portraits that I normally do. I visit your blog every day :) Such a crawler I am LOL